To assure prompt delivery of your vehicle, the following are your responsibilities:
- Insurance check received (please do not deposit as there is information on the check that we need), properly endorsed by ALL PARTIES, and brought to our office as soon as received (we will assist with lien holder endorsements when possible).
- Deductible, betterment, or additional authorized repairs to be paid in full when you pick up your vehicle.
- Wilson Collision Center does not accept personal checks.
- Visa or Mastercard are accepted up to $1,000.00 (debit or credit).
- Cash or Cashiers Check also accepted for payment.
This standard repair authorization is needed to comply with laws on repair authorization and to secure payment from your insurance provider. The vehicle is being repaired for you as the owner.
A.) I authorize Wilson Collision Center (WCC) to disassemble my vehicle for appraisal purposes and/or make repairs as needed.
B.) I also authorize Wilson Collision Center (WCC) to operate on my vehicle in conjunction with repairs. I understand that WCC final invoice for repairs of my vehicle may not match that of the insurance company’s estimate as to parts, labor or procedures used to repair my vehicle. I understand that repair techniques employed are based upon WCC’s judgement as to the best means of effecting a high quality repair, and that WCC’s labor charges are based upon hourly time allowances as given in the Collision repair industry estimating software, and their experience, and may be more or less than the amount of actual time.
C.) I understand that all WCC estimates and final invoices are based upon flat rate hours as is customary in the Collision Repair Industry, not actual time spent on repairs. I understand that a flat rate hour is a unit of time given for a certain repair operation and that actual time spent on repair operation can vary greatly from a flat rate time given to a labor procedure depending on technician experience and equipment provided and/or training.
D.) Before vehicle will be released, I understand that any repair bills must be paid in full by me (the customer), an insurance check, or prior acceptable written commitment by the paying insurer.
I acknowledge the condition(s) as noted above and:
- I wish to have these items repaired as per the additional estimate(s) for repair provided by this facility.
- I also hereby appoint Wilson Collision Center my Power of Attorney for the purpose of signing off on all insurance draft/check(s) owed on my vehicle in whatever manner is necessary to place draft/check(s) in a cashable position.
NOTE: Storage charges of $55.00 per day are applied if vehicle is a total loss, if the vehicle is not repaired at our facility, or after 72 hours of vehicle completion.